Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The up and coming weekend...

This up and coming weekend is the CrossFit NorCal Regionals. There have been so many emotions leading up to this weekend.

Excitement. Nervousness. Happy. Calm. Worried. Stressed. Overjoyed. Definitely up and down emotions. I have wanted to make sure that I am ready for all that comes my way. I have realized that I have trained hard. I have put the work in that had needed to be done. I am at where I am at. 

Alex has been an amazing boyfriend, coach, friend... my everything. He's seen the ups and the downs. I have worked on all my weaknesses and I am happy for all that I have accomplished in this past year. Yes there are still things to work on, to fine tune and sharpen, but that will be continuous. And to me, that is a great thing because it shows that you are constantly learning and growing. 

I am going to go out there and give it my best. I am going to have fun and enjoy this competition, as I have trained for it all year. As my good friend Roni said, "you have everything to gain and nothing to lose." Thank you for those words Roni, appreciate it!

Thank you to my Alex whose been there since day one, you've been my rock and you've helped me in many ways. Thank you to all my family, the support has been amazing. I'm looking forward to seeing my mom, dad, sisters, aunt and cousins. Thank you to all those friends who have supported me and have  cheered me on. The smiles, the high fives, the positive screams... all have been incredible and hope you know that I appreciate each and every one. 

Out of all the emotions I feel, I am grateful. I am grateful for this opportunity and I am so very blessed to be able to compete. For all those who aspire to compete, whether it be CrossFit or anything else, dream big, follow your heart and never let anyone pull you from your passion. Life is meant to be lived and you should live each moment to it's fullest as you never know what is next. 

Life is beautiful in so many ways. 

~ MCA

No comments:

Post a Comment